#5 5205 50 ave

Acceptable ID

Acceptable ID
All Identification must be current and original. You require 2 pieces of ID for Driver Licence services and 1 for motor vehicle services.
If you have an Alberta Drivers Licence or Alberta ID Card, your second piece of ID can be from the list below.
If you have a Drivers Licence from another Province or Country, you must bring it in along with your Canadian Birth Certificate, Passport, NEXUS card, Canadian Military ID, Citizenship,  Secure Certificate of Indian Status (SCIS) or a Non-Canadian Passport with entry Visa.
If you do not have an Alberta Drivers Licence or ID card, you must bring in your Birth Certificate, Passport, Citizenship, or Secure Certificate of Indian Status (SCIS), along with as well as one of the following. 
Identification must have a recordable number.
Some examples include:
Department of National Defence Drivers Licence
Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate or Civil Marriage Statement, Legal Change of Name Certificate
Municipal, Territorial, Provincial or Federal Government Employee Card
Canadian Citizenship Certificate (issued after February 1, 2012)
Chequing or Saving Account Statement
Cancelled Cheque with imprinted name and Alberta address
Utility, Telephone (land or cell), Gas or Cable TV bill in client’s name
Property tax bill or receipt, land title or mortgage documents
Income Tax receipts
Insurance policy documents (life, auto, residential, etc)
Refugee Protection Claimant document
Study Permit
Canadian Health Card
Government Assistance document
The above examples are not an all inclusive list.
Some examples of unacceptable support documents are:
Interim/temporary drivers licence
Bank or Credit Cards
Business cards
Cheque cashing cards
Library card
Video club membership cards
Financial responsibility insurance cards (pink cards)